Registration for the New York StartUP! 2019 Business Plan Competition.
The New York Public Library, supported by the Citi Foundation, is proud to announce the 10th Annual New York StartUP! Business Plan Competition for New York-based startup entrepreneurs.
Entrants can win $15,000 to start their business, as well as gain practical insights about starting and growing a business while using the comprehensive small business resources at NYPL’s Business Library (SIBL).
- You must live in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Staten Island
- Your business must be in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Staten Island
- Your business idea or model must be in the start-up phase and have earned less than $10,000
- Attend an on-site orientation - view the schedule
- Create an account
- Complete the online orientation session and quiz by Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- Submit an entry form by Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- Attend 3 out of 4 technical workshops scheduled January 2019 - April 2019 - View the schedule
- Meet regularly with a business advisor throughout the Competition
- Upload your business plan to the NY StartUP! 2019 site on FluidReview no later than midnight, Thursday, May 30, 2019
- Create an account on this site ( Note: If you participated in the 2018 New York StartUP! Competition your name may already be in the FluidReview site and just need to reset your password)
- Once you've created your account, complete the online orientation and quiz on this site
- Submit an entry form on this site by midnight on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 (Note: Creating an account doesn't mean that you've submitted an entry form)
- Upload your plan in PDF format to this site no later than midnight on Thursday, May 30, 2019
Questions about the Competition? Contact Anne Lehmann - firstname.lastname@example.org and Madeleine Cohen - email@example.com